New Trends Salwar Suits Online Collection 2017-2018
Pavitraa.in offers New Year new trends salwar suits online collection 2017-2018 at best prices with cash on delivery and free shipping India. Need an easy way to dress up in the best ethnic wear clothing? Do not have time for preparing your outfit? Look no further, Buy salwar suits online for the best collections at extremely reasonable prices. No other Indian ethnic wear garment is as versatile, flexible, fuss-free and easy to wear as the salwar suit. No wonder, it is worn as a daily wear garment by millions of Indian women all across the country.
This now daily wear garment traces its origins from the Central Asian tribes who had invaded the Indian subcontinent. They first introduced the salwar suit as we know it to the Punjab region where it eventually became the de facto clothing wear for both men and women. Although considered a unisex garment, in India the men wear it only for festivals or marriages. In Pakistan and Afghanistan, however, it is worn widely by both men and women.
Nevertheless, the salwar suit scores brownie points with women due to its relative ease in maintaining and wearing the garment.
As it is rightly said, everything from times, people, relationships and situations change, but the only thing constant is change. The salwar suit has undergone so many changes with the passing time that it has become almost unrecognizable in the face of its variations, particularly the anarkali salwar suit.
New Trends Anarkali Suits Online with Discount:
- Anarkali- One song- Jab Pyar kiya toh darna kya. This song from the movie Mughal e Azam is solely responsible for the popularity of the anarkali salwar suit in India. Madhubala has her name written in history for her fantastic performance to this number wearing a long tunic like skirt with a matching bottom. Ever since this movie released in the 1960s, anarkalis have been gradually adopted by millions of women across the country. Elegant, flexible and regal, there are innumerable adjectives with which the anarkali can be appreciated. However, the modern Indian woman now wants a ‘contemporary’ look, for which newer designs and cuts have been introduced
- Floor Length anarkali-Many people mistake the floor length anarkali for a gown, and its deceptive look is designed that way. Many women yearning for an Indo-Western fusion garment opt for a floor length anarkali.
- Asymmetrical (High and Low) Anarkali- The latest rage in the West, an anarkali with an asymmetrical hemline has caught up with our desi anarkali. Essentially implying exposed legs, many asymmetrical anarkalis come with matching embroidered or embellished churidaars.
- Angrakha anarkali- Traditionally worn by nobility, its old school appeal has caught the fancy of many young women. Women have been embracing it with open arms as many Bollywood celebrities have been spotted wearing them.
- Over Layer anarkali suit- Some women complain that the anarkali has become too ‘generic’. For them, the over layered anarkali gives a unique extra dimensional look, while using two separate tones of cloth for the same.
- Pant style anarkali- Giving the legs more prominence, the pant style anarkali is ideal for any casual party or wedding. It gives a respite from the plain vanilla sarees generally worn at such events.
- Straight cut salwar suit- For women who prefer tried-and-tested clothing options, the old school straight cut salwar suit fits the bill clearly. These garments can be worn for any kind of functions besides general casual and formal wear.
- Sharara salwar-For women who want to look unique and unconventional, a wide bottomed sharara salwar is a perfect ensemble for any causal party or marriage. With this unique ensemble, be sure to get a lot of compliments from all quarters.
- Patiala salwar suit- Just like the way Madhubala popularized the anarkali, Kareena Kapoor popularized the Patiala salwar suit through her character Geet in the 2007 film Jab We Met. Women across the country then adopted the baggy Patiala salwar coupled with a short kameez or kurti.
- Pakistani style salwar kameez-Despite the rivalry, Pakistani style salwar suits are extremely popular on this side of the border. Being heavily embroidered and baggy, Pakistani salwar suits are perfect for weddings or parties.
- Printed or Floral trousers with a kameez-Having specific prints or floral designs on the trousers attract a lot of attention and can make you the star of the evening. This new trend is gradually catching up with women throughout the country.