Here is the Process of Painting a Saree wise:
- Basic requirements of doing this task is a five meter cloth, fabric paints, painting brushes, A wooden square board of 1×1 meter, Binding clips to make the cloth fitted, the 3D fabric out liners, the sequins and beads, contrast color pencils, and fabric glue.
- Taking the new and dry clothes to make the saree.
- Prefer the side to paint and take that side, use the blinder clips so that it should clamp on the wooden board.
- To make a perfect saree border, a 12 centimeter thick strip measurement must be taken. You can choose the straight line or the wave line patterns according to your wish.
- Pattern must be drawn using the 3 D outliner.
- Apply and allow to dry for around two three hours.
- After that, apply the fabric glue in the middle portion and paint the saree using fabric paint paints. Make the best designs as you wished. And you can also stick the stones, beads, sequins where the painting is not done. Stick them perfectly, to get the best looks.
- When the paint dries, it is good to have a color that contrasts both the saree and fabric colors. Just like a yellow saree with red fabric paint, the silver makes the best contrast.
- When the 3D out liner dries, shift the saree on the different part and paint until all the borders on one side is painted. If requires pallu, make the rich decorative pattern using fabric paint and the sequins.
- For the perfect fitness of the decorations, the beads must be stitched to the outer.
So your perfect saree is ready. This is how the process of designing the sarees in designing houses. Briefly explained the process, but there are more sharp things done other than these. Then only it would become the perfect ones.